DOCS Infection and Prevention Control Program provides you with the latest guidelines and training to ensure that you maintain a safe environment for staff and patients.
The DOCS advantage provides a customized Infection Prevention and Control Manual, on-site training and recommendations for improvement. DOCS also provides continuous support for your Infection Control Officer.
This program includes:
- Developing routine practices for reprocessing according to Provincial documentation (PIDAC)
- Defining the proper care and storage of dental devices
- Reinforcing the use of Personal Protection Equipment
- Ensure packaging and labels are accurate and consistent
- Templates for completing your daily logs… and more
Total Fee $1,595 includes education and training program plus manual Infection Prevention and Control Manual can be purchased separately for $695 plus HST + $40 shipping and handling. This is a 3 hour in-office training session.
Price $1,595.00 plus HST
Download PDF Order Form