Membership Level change
You have selected the Dental Treatment Co-ordinator – 10 Online Sessions membership level.
Dental Treatment Co-ordinator – 10 Online Sessions
This course has been designed for dental assistants, receptionists or auxiliary staff members as tools to present the best possible treatment options to their patients.
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Treatment Co-ordinator
- Tools and Job Aids, Treatment Planning Sheets, Coding and Sequencing of Appointments
- How to Perform a Case Presentation and Improve Case Acceptance
- Understanding the Psychology of Patient Motivation and Your Communication Style
- Effective Case Presentations — Make Effective Financial Arrangements
- Overcome Prejudgments and Break Free of the Insurance Trap
- Close the Sale with Confirmed Appointments and A Financial Commitment
Tuition Fee : $1,365.00Inc. tax, shipping & handling
The price for membership is $1,365.00 now.